Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hi, Mom






It's the little things in life that can make you smile. This morning two words brought a big smile to my face. The China e-mail had a "Hi, Mom." from Ryan. I'm understanding more of what Paul meant when he wrote, "Pray without ceasing."



Grandkids are always at the top of the list. Gelsey is making me smile a lot. She is so calm and kind. It only hurt a little when she punched me in her sleep. She tells me sorry and is still asleep. It does make me laugh to think about it. As much as Jillian didn't want to watch TV for fear of getting addicted, Gelsey and I are watching the Disney Channel together. Sometimes I think I might watch it even when she goes home.

Today is Art Attack, grocery store, library and cooking. We'll be having some fun.

1 comment:

The Murphys said...

That's soo cool that you got a Hi Mom!! Gelsey is maybe the most compassionate person that I know, I'm so proud to be her mom! and I too like the Disney channel : ) I usually watch with the girls also, ha ha! Love you guys and miss you Goose!