Friday, July 25, 2008

Back to normal!?!


Jessica, Ryan's girlfriend, got to meet ALL the family.

Jillian and Gelsey came over for a few days with MA'AM before the rest of the family arrived. Time with my girls is always special.

It was great seeing everyone last week. I hadn't seen some of the family for years.
Mom's memorial service was just right and the house smells so good from all the flowers.

Life is slowing getting back to some form of "normal." I'm not too sure I know what that means. School starts soon and I'm trying to get some literacy reading done before things get too hectic.






3 comments:

The Murphys said...

It was soo great to see you guys this weekend. I know it won't take long for you to feel "normal" again, you are already busy doing so much, including updating the blog. Love you!

Amy Fletcher said...

Wow your family is so grown up...Ryan's girlfriend is a cutie and my gosh, those grandchildren! How beautiful are they?

I'm praying for ya'll and I'm glad that the memorial was nice. Its been nearly 2 years since we lost my granny and we still have our not so normal days...

Love and hugs...we're gearing up to head back to school soon too...sigh.

The Akin Family said...

Love the pictures. I will have some new ones soon. Wish I could come over to see you but it is not looking very good for this week. My school starts soon also.
Love you