Thursday, July 31, 2008

Getting ready for the First Day of School



On the last day of the last school year I moved into a new classroom. I have been getting boxes unpacked, painting over UGLY bulletin boards, and moving furniture around. I am taking the next few days off to enjoy what's left of summer break. Teachers are back on contract on Aug. 6th, meet the teacher is on the late afternoon of August 11th, and the little kiddies come on Aug. 12th. I've done enough to feel like I'll be ready.

2 comments:

The Murphys said...

Way to go mom!! I really like the yellow, it's not to bright!! As a matter of fact your new room is a lot brighter than I was expecting. Looks GREAT!! Love You, Am

Amy Fletcher said...

TOOOO CUTE! I love the bright yellow bulletin board, it is awesome! I also love your bumblebee's--I'm a ladybug girl, myself but the bee is awesome too.

My friends and I are a big fan of Dollar Tree for teacher stuff. We got the cutest borders and letters for our boards and a ton of other stuff for cheap-o!

We don't go back until the 25th (I think) so I haven't done much to my room, but Jesse moved into a new room so we're jazzing it up. I'll send pics when we finish--it has a beach/pirate theme to it.

Hugs and love to you!