Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cliff's

Wednesday was our day to go to Cliff's for the very first time. The girls were very excited about going and I thought we were in for a fun filled day. We rode the log ride and that was ok. The Sea Dragon was not a hit and I knew that the big thrill rides were not going to be on our agenda. Amber at the age of 9 was doing double upside down roller coasters so I was surprised that the girls were not looking for the most terrifying ride. On to the Tilt-a -Whirl that both girls loved but Ma'am's stomach did not. I've never been nauseous on it before??? So the day was spend on fun rides. We learned that Jillian likes the spinny rides and Gelsey like the steeper ones. At the end of the day we had Sonic and decided that we had fun.

We had a little shower later in the day so I threw in a couple of umbrella in the rain pictures.





No comments: