Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Accident

I've promised to blog about the everyday stuff in my life. Amber and Josh gave me this bedding which I liked but didn't love. I've been reluctant to get rid of it and now I'm glad. While I was in Arizona it got turned to what I thought of as the wrong side. I admit that the blue of this side is gorgeous and I much preferred it but though it needed to show the "right" side. When making the bed since I've been home I just left the blue side up. I also discovered if I turn the top part down instead of covering the pillows the big throw pillows stay in place much better. Today when I turned down the top I discovered the knots that are meant to be a decorative accent at the foot of the bed. I have now turned it over and upside down and I LOVE IT. What a happy accident!

No comments: