Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vacation








Amber knows what I like. This egg plate was an EASY purchase. I had to try it out as soon as I got home. The bonus was that the eggs were my protein for dinner instead of the meat and gravy that Paul requested.

I had a wonderful time in Arizona. Spending time with all of the Murphy family is the best. The ballet was spectacular and I enjoyed our shopping trips. I'm not one to love shopping for a big long time with lots of "trying on." Get in and out quickly and that's what we did. All my purchases were terrific. We had some good food, both out and at home -with home grown veggies. That always counts high on my list of fun stuff.
In the words of my beloved grandson, "So, Ma'am, whatca doing?" And the perfect answer: "Just hangin' out, Frank."

1 comment:

The Murphys said...

That egg plate is awesome!! You need to come again soon, we had a blast!! We weren't even to the interstate before Frank asked "Where'd Ma'am go?" Glad we get to see you in less than 3 weeks : )